Thursday, March 27, 2008

Full Moon?


Some very weird stuff has been happening today.
  • Someone I know accidently set fire to their kitchen this morning - they will need to move away for about 2 months
  • I was offered a writing gig that I would LOSE money on, had I accepted it
  • It is too cold to snow - yet it is officially spring
  • The owner of the company that I work for, asked this question to the person who sits next to me, "Who is Laura?" - I have worked at this place for almost 4 years - and its the second time in a week, that he has asked that question (in front of me).
  • I couldn't bring myself to speak to any of my coworkers today. I tried twice, but my voice cracked each time.
  • I broke my work phone, just by hanging it up - I didn't even slam down the phone.
  • I made plans to go to a reading tomorrow, that I have no hope in getting to on time. That is so unlike me.
  • I got caught in this city's worst hail storm-ever!  Don't worry though, I am ok, just a bit dented- and ruined a very expensive pair of shoes.  But I am ok.

I hope you all had a much better day, than I did.


**Picture Source-flickr

No comments: