Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am Z


Welcome to the premier post of Z-Nation.  A blog where no topic will be deemed unsuitable for discussion.  Interested in knowing about me?  Here are 10 random things to know about a somewhat still youngish woman named Z.
  1.  I am the guitarist with mystique.  This means that I do NOT sing!
  2. This is not my first blog - I dare you to find the other 4, that are already out there.
  3. When pressed with the decision to go to the dentist or the hair salon, I will pick the dentist every single time.
  4. I love the Flintstones and Scooby-Doo cartoons (the original ones, not the spin-offs).
  5. I am able to hold a grudge for a very very long time.
  6. My very favorite drink in the entire world is Ovaltine.  Right now, I am in mourning since I am no longer eating or drinking dairy products.
  7. I always have a vase of white and pink tulips near my bed.  I can not sleep well, without them.
  8. I have no intention of ever wanting to be anyone other than who I already am.
  9. I eat eggplant at least once a week, for the simple reason that it is purple.
  10. I know a lot about nothing, which really is the important stuff, anyway.
Still feel like following along?  Right now, you are probably asking what you will get out of the experience.  And to be fair, that is a valid question.  You will read regular updates from a very witty and charming woman, who is tackling the challenges of living as an adult with lots of zing, zest, and zoopsia.  In case you are wondering, I have actually experienced zoopsia at least once.  That story will keep for another time.

I think you guys will like it here, as much as I will.

Picture source- flickr

2 comments:

Tony said...

what a start!

keep it up, kiddo.

you got a follower..

T

z-nation said...

Tony,

thank you.

Let me know what you would like to see happen on this blog. I am interested in your opinion.